November 19, 2016

Vinyl Dinosaurs

Artauro Productions - I loved seeing your film "Vinyl Dinosaurs" today at Carrboro festival. Being of the generation who started out with vinyl, i loved the story of a young person discovering music the way i did. Additionally, your film conjured up all the sensations of playing an album (i have not done so since the late 80's). I could feel myself holding the record in my hands, positioning the tone arm, and watching it gently fall into the groove, hearing the distinct sound as it did. In college, i can remember cueing up my favorite album, putting on my Koss headphones, turning off all the lights in the room, and losing myself in the music. These little details that i had forgotten all came back to me today with your film. Nicely done, thank you! Wonderful memories. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment