February 14, 2009

Lars and the Real Girl

We watched a really great movie this evening called "Lars and the Real Girl". There are many wonderful, in fact, downright inspirational aspects to this film. I was very moved by the support of Lars family for him, and the unified support of his community. I think that we can all learn from this movie, about how to love and support someone with extraordinary needs, helping them to walk through rough times, and to grow beyond them. I highly recommend viewing this movie if you have the chance. It is available to rent on DVD. (read review)

2 comments:

  1. this is one of curtis' and my favorite movies!! we bought the dvd, and lend it out to everyone we know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern... first the "Flat Husband" video, and now "Lars and the Real Girl"... hmmm :-)

    ReplyDelete