February 6, 2022

moving and beautifully written

Between the World and MeBetween the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Between the World and Me" is one of the most moving and beautifully written books I've ever read. The book, a letter from the author to his son, insightfully and clearly lays out what it is to be Black in America. The wisdom conveyed in this letter is of the highest order and pulls back the veil which so poorly conceals what America truly is. The Dream that has infected us all, and which we so sorely need to awaken from. This is one of the best books i've ever read, and i cannot recommend it highly enough. Please find a copy and read it. I want to get an audio copy to hear it again in Mr. Coates own voice. I am in awe.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment