June 6, 2014

Dr. Sagan - I miss you

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the DarkThe Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finishing this book leaves me with a profound sense of loss realizing that Dr. Sagan is no longer with us. His voice is needed more than ever today in all areas of our society and lives. He lends such great knowledge and especially wisdom to all the subjects covered in this book. Our world would be a better place if more people had access to this book. I heartily recommend it as required reading. Spend some time learning at the feet of a true master. He was a prophet to our world, and i'm grateful he has left some of his wisdom and knowledge behind to be taken to heart.

View all my reviews

ps. apparently, i've set my goal too low!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment