March 21, 2016

MORE Lisbeth please!

The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium, #4)The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of Stieg Larsson's Millennium series. I am a bigger fan of the heroine of the series, Lisbeth Salander. She makes these stories special. I am glad that the Millennium series has been continued by David Lagercrantz after the untimely death of Mr. Larsson. This continuation of the series from a new author measures up quite well. At the center of the story is a little boy with autism. His story is combined with computer (in)security, encryption and decryption, corrupt corporations and national security agencies, and some really rotten Russian gangsters! What a great story! My only complaint is: not enough Lisbeth! I want more. She is a fascinating and compelling personality. She is strong, incredibly smart, and completely dedicated to righting injustice and corruption using her most unorthodox means. She is a master hacker and coolest heroine i've read about for some time. I am looking forward to the next installment in this series - with MORE Lisbeth please :)

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment