August 30, 2012

Falling Upward

Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of LifeFalling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading Father Richard's e-mail meditations for several years, this is the first book of his I've read. This is an amazing book. It is both challenging and encouraging at the same time! It gives a glimpse into where we have been, and who we are to become as we move into the second half of our lives. It is helping me make sense out of the course my life has taken, and shed light into where my life is headed. It is encouraging to see that changes in life that seem crazy from the first half point of view make so much sense moving into second half living. I am looking forward to re-reading this book with a group of close friends, sharing reflections on how each of our lives have moved as is described so well in this book. I heartily recommend this book to aspiring and newbie second halfers (myself included!) A must read and re-read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment