May 28, 2014

wonderful memoir

Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger'sLook Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's by John Elder Robison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this wonderful memoir of John Elder Robison's life with Asperger's syndrome. This story contains something for everyone, and i highly recommend it! It is especially interesting and inspiring to share the thoughts and feelings of Mr. Robison, and to understand a little bit more of the world as experienced by a person with autism. This is the 2nd book i've read by a person with autism, but it certainly will not be the last. I'm looking forward to reading more of Mr. Robison's books, as well as others recommended and referenced in this book. This is a wonderful story that is a delight to read. I loved this story, don't miss it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment