February 28, 2016

a great story

A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Time Quintet, #3)A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my favorite so far of the Madeleine L'Engle's Time Quintet. I love the story arc and the fascinating concepts and message of the story. I was somewhat confused by all the jumping between generations in time, and didn't come away with a solid grasp of all the generational relationships between the characters, but I loved the story enough to be willing to re-read it to get a better handle on all the interrelationships. It has a strong message that what we do in our time makes a difference to future generations - something too often forgotten as we chart our course through our lives. This is a great story :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment