October 5, 2017

much to ponder and room to grow

Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious LivingPaddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nick Offerman's memoir of his life so far is rich and very enjoyable. I resonated with how Mr. Offerman thinks about things, and i appreciate his no-bullshit approach of sharing his life and philosophy. I really appreciate the depth yet plain language with which he discusses many topics important (maybe too much so) to all of us. I am looking forward to reading more of his books in the future, as well as following him in Internet venues (@Nick_Offerman Twitter, https://offermanwoodshop.com/ ). This is a great read, leaving me much to ponder, and room to grow, even at my advancing age :) Loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment