June 4, 2015

engaging and fast paced suspense - mystery

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This suspense / mystery is an engaging and fast paced read. I had heard of this series for quite a while, and then stumbled upon the Swedish film of the story on Netflix. I watched it twice and loved it, albeit a dark and troubling story. I especially loved the casting of Noomi Rapace as hacker researcher Lisbeth Salander. So after watching the film twice, i wanted to read the book. I am glad i did, as it helped tie together many plot connections which i had missed in the subtitled film. I plan to continue the trilogy, reading the second book "The Girl Who Played with Fire" before i continue the second in the film trilogy. I recommend this book, it's a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment