August 30, 2014

The Neverending Story

The Neverending StoryThe Neverending Story by Michael Ende
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of the more creative and fascinating stories I've read in a while, and one of the best children's or middle years stories I've ever read. The story is actually two stories in one, or, as the title says, is about The Neverending Story. The story line and characters are rich and imaginative, and leaves the reader with many philosophical concepts to ponder, without beating the reader over the head with them as some other stories do. As i completed the book, i was left with warmness in my heart and a feeling of awe and wonder. It is not often that a story can nestle itself within your heart, but this one certainly did for me. I loved it, and am so thankful for my daughter's persistence in getting me to read it. Thanks sweetie :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment